Saturday, February 28, 2009

Motif #17



Edelweiss 



The thread used for these motifs is Olympus Size 40 #M15.  Now this one had to have a larger picot to start with in the first ring and I didn't have a problem until I wanted to flatten it out. I don't know if maybe the picot should have been larger or if I was to make the other ring joined bigger!




1 comment:

TattingChic said...

It looks fine to me. I'm not sure what you're asking. Sometimes it's hard to gauge how large to make the first picot that other rings are going to be joined to. I've just learned to gauge it over the years of tatting...so, it's hard for me to explain in words.