Sunday, April 24, 2011

Motif #22

No. 9 in "TATTED Easter Eggs" by Kirsten Wind Hansen.  Used Lizbeth white along with #627 called Shell Pink - Med.  I'm sure getting a chance to use a lot of the colors that I purchased.  Got to the end of this one and only had to take out one chain and two rings because I connected to a wrong picot and really glad I was right at the end....!  I wanted to post it, so I stiffened it and then used my hair dryer....last time I'll ever do that!  I saw to much of the wax paper that I had it on, on the tatted egg.  I then put it between a non-stick pressing sheet, re-pressed it and then blotted it to get the wax off. Err, lesson learned!  Yes, I like this one.....

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Lovely! :)

Magia dos bordados said...

Olá Barbara's! Como sempre, belos trabalhos. Essa peça esta linda. Abraços, Algecira.
http://alcastrosantos.blogspot.com